5/2/13

What holds you back from living your full truth?

When I saw this beautiful image I was reminded of the idea of embodiment; something I think about all the time. When we are fully embodied there is a pure knowing of self and soul, body and mind. Our emotions, thoughts and body are impossible to separate. As an example, if you're living in fear, your body probably hurts a lot and you probably don't eat an optimally healthy diet. If you're living in anger, your body probably hurts a lot and you probably don't eat an optimally healthy diet. Being Active awakens the body. Being Still awakens the soul. Being Active and Still awakens the mind and stimulates the emotions you must pay attention to. It's okay to be fearful, angry or sad, you just need to know where to access support and information to hold your hand through these hard places. Getting to the other side is attainable, but not without honesty. So I ask you to ask yourself: "what is truly holding me back?"
(I am here to help you)