9/16/15

I am the loving operator of my mind. 
I am proud to say that my mind is still intact at my age, when so many people are suffering from Alzheimer’s and Dementia, much earlier in life, too. 
Everything begins with the mind. 
Body, mind and spirit must be balanced. 
To make the body and mind whole we must maintain positive thought patterns.
I believe we create every so-called illness in our body. The body, like everything else in life, is a mirror of our inner thoughts and beliefs. The body is always talking to us, if we will only take the time to listen. Every cell within your body responds to every single thought you think and every word you speak.
Continuous modes of thinking and speaking produce body behaviors and postures and “eases” or dis-eases. The person who has a permanently scowling face did not produce that by having joyous, loving thoughts. Older people’s faces and bodies show so clearly a lifetime of thinking patterns. How will you look when you are elderly? I am happy to say that I look pretty damn good myself.
What we think is what we show the world. Our mental health and well-being thrive on nurturing our body and spirit. Being relaxed and centered and peaceful allows us to be strong and secure.
~ Louise Hay