bring your breath to life this march:
"There is a way of breathing
That is a shame and a suffocation
And there is another kind of breath, a love breath,
That opens you infinitely."
The Living Breath with Margaret Townsend ... Bring your Breath to Life
Learn how to use your breath to access relaxation, vitality, present moment awareness, inner peace and outer harmony.
In this Renewal Workshop, you will learn:
* how to become more mindful of "how" and "why" you breathe the way you do
* breathing techniques that will free your mind and relax your body
* the emotion/breath connection
* how facilitated breathwork is a powerful way to reduce stress/anxiety/mental overload
Saturday, March 7, 2015
1:00 - 4:00 pm
Full Day Renewal Special
Stretch Appeal ~ soft
11:30 - 12:30
space is limited ~ reserve now:
2. 503-780 -4964 (text or call)
Margaret Townsend has been practicing as a certified breathwork facilitator since 1993 and is also a certified Hakomi body-centered psychotherapy practitioner. Her focus on body awareness grew through her work as a Shiatsu and Reiki practitioner and a teacher of dance, yoga and fitness for over 30 years. Margaret brings a wide range of experience to her individual and group sessions including her studies in Qi Gong, Nonviolent Communication and spiritual practices.
Posted by laure at 6:59 PM