1/15/14

what are you really hungry for:

Reclaim Your Body
How is your relationship with your body really going?
Do you love the skin you're in (no matter what the scale says) or do you constantly fret about extra weight?
Do you feel alive in your body or numb from the neck down?
Do you feel good naked or are you displeased with your appearance, even with clothes on?
Do you enjoy eating food or do you feel tortured by it?
Do you feel joyful when your body moves or are you too stressed out to feel happy?
These are some of the Mind-Body paradigms we will be discussing in an intimate setting by the Willamette river. 
I will be presenting an exciting new approach to healing that focuses on your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual hungers. 
You will learn my three Mind-Body prescriptions for healing the body/healing the pain, rewiring the brain and awakening the soul.
Please join me for an afternoon of radical self-acceptance!
Saturday, February 1, 2014
1:00 - 4:00 pm
$50 
Special offer:
11:30 - 12:30
Stretch Appeal Soft
1:00 - 4:00 pm workshop
$60
Reservation only ~ Space is limited
“Working with Laure privately has changed my life completely. I’ve been able to transform years of body hatred and perceived limitations into a relationship with my self that I always dreamed of.  I feel more alive, healthy, empowered, beautiful, and free to enjoy my body and enjoy my life … and it just keeps getting better!  Laure’s compassion, clarity, humor, and wisdom have been a gift in my life, and she has helped me to let go of fear and become the woman I’m here to be.”
Green Consultant, Los Angeles, CA